Sunday, December 29, 2013

You won't even believe this...


Are you perplexed  that I have taken a hiatus from blogging? I am saying like an entire 6 months.  I know, right?   It was not intentional those first few weeks. My motherboard crashed and Chief lost his job, and so well it was not on the need list to order a motherboard. So the blogging got behind. Then when  we fixed our situation,  I felt like so many weeks went by. How do I do a recap on so many things that happen within a few weeks span.   Then oh yeah, I got a job.  It is not full time, but I have not worked this much outside the home for a LOOONGGG time and I didn't have  5 kids at the same time.

   So there you go, I have big and grand excuses. This little update is not even close to a promise, to myself. It may just be that ...an update.
   I am letting go of some expectations I have on my self. So for the new year, all my goals are going to be Non- goals, that's right. NO goals or expectations.    What?   The other way has not worked out for me so much so, I may just give this a shot.   If something amazing gets accomplished by me, then I will just be surprised. Right?   I will let you know how that goes later.

   So We did Christmas. It was a mess,  it was wonderful, we had tears, we have laughing, we had some sibling fights to break up, and we had some sweet sibling love too.   I yelled a few times because the kids did not find my idea of order to be appeasing on the morning of Christmas to maintain order from what could be a chaotic exchange of what would end up like a tableau of hunger games.    The photo above was taken while the monsters  angels slept with sugar plum fairies dancing in their heads.
 


     After this mess was collectively cleaned up, I enjoyed my second cup of coffee and relished the birth of a Humble and Mighty King born in a stable long long ago.    
xo-
Till we chat again. 

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!