Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hiking Staircase

I have said this before. Nature does something to me. It also does something to them. They Bond.  They also fight in the back seat and yes even on the hike so don't think when we load up in the car the chorus lets out its hallelujahs. 
Yet, I can not fathom why I would be home folding laundry when the great outdoors is calling.   I can do it tomorrow. Today we hike.
We hiked Staircase. It in the Olympics. You should go. 
Our hike was 4 miles roundtrip , it was not steep, however we did need to take some "breathing" breaks.  We did the staircase Rapids. It was breathtaking. 




















No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!