Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Week of the doctors

This week was the week of the doctors. The panic of Oh the kids will be off school I better hurry up and make those appointments so I don't have to lug all the kids to each one panic. 
  So we did them.  Can I also say that I went to the dentist 30 minutes earlier just so I can sit in a clean room. With a fancy fireplace and with no children. Amen? 

Oh BUT. The fancy doctor had a fancy big screen that made the photos of your teeth super size so, um, why was I not warned? I would have say ...flossed.
By the way the dentist old me I had a bit of a crooked smile and well that's all I see in the mirror now. Thank you fancy pants dentist. 
Also I have something called Melasma  so basically I have age spotty looking skin on my face know to affect Hispanic women.  Get this the advertisement  says this:

So I may have bought it to make me look %61 more attractive. Uh wouldn't you?  I will let you know how it works.

sandwiched somewhere in between there was a field trip involved. 

Also This. 

The on in the green in mine. He found a love for baseball and while I think its the most boring sport to watch it makes it so much better watching him. Every time he goes to bat he says this to the catcher (and if you know about baseball I don't need to explain the catcher catches for the other team!)  "hey dude, you are doing, good keep it up! Makes this mama proud. 

This one mastered his multiplication and division facts and this is a major deal.

Did I ever tell you that I am terrible at keeping up with the hair care in this house. It was time for some beautification on Gs part and well her you go. 


beautiful is she not?


Oh right. Started football conditioning. This is my very favorite sport to watch so we are good here. Little giddy over football season coming up.


1 comment:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

You are funny... :) I love that waiting room! WOW! How come my doctors I go to never have those kinds of rooms? I think I need new doctors?

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!