Monday, June 10, 2013

Oh how I love him


 I love this one. Fiercely and with every single fiber of me. I love him.  My second born. 
  On Friday we got some tough news about him. New Diagnosis. 
Questions answered but plenty of heartache for this mama. Just want him to be whole.  Just want him to not struggle. To just be. 
   He entered into this world to a mama that would go to bat for him. Sometimes we don't know what we are doing. I can say this, the love, the vigorous promising love is enough to get us to the next. 
   
And so we enter this summer with new therapies at home and at new therapist. We enter with Grace with goodness with determination that through this grand love we will get thought this too. 

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!