Sunday, June 30, 2013

Family Hikes



I know what your thinking. Hiking with kids? fun? Say what? I am telling you there are 3 major reasons we love taking them.
1) No electronics. We unplug (minus the photo gadgets)
2. There is something that happens with my kids and the fresh air. Its truly a miracle. 
3. I like who I am when I breathing that wonderful air. 


  Here is a beautiful place called Hurricane Ridge. It is in the Olympic National Park. Its about 1.45 minutes away from Olympia. The drive is breathtaking and the kids will fight some of the time or even chat a ton. Just go with it.











                  I really do love all of them. Just every single one of them.

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!