Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A long over due one

Its been three months since my last post. I know I know. I hardly ever sit with a lap top anymore. Its a mobile world and so I have my iphone on the go and well try writing a blog on that. So here are some photos of whats been going on over here.  Let  me start by telling you I got to by with my  Best friend for one week straight. No interruptions.   I am sorry you may want to hit me after viewing these photos. Kauai was amazing.




















   In one week we reconnected, held hands tons and made out in public. I just grossed you out right.  I have a ton of more photos but I think for know you may already be done.  We don't ever want to vacation anywhere else Aloha! 

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!