Saturday, February 16, 2013

From the mouths of the Fortune Cookie

I put it out there last week, my soul. It was a hard post to write, to ask for help. I was so humbled by the amounts of cards, emails, texts and phone calls we received. The entire week, I kept getting random emails and texts about people letting me know they are praying for me specifically right at the moment where I need it.  I got offers from families on the way to where our therapy may be, friends says "come over after therapy for food!" I mean really blessed beyond measure. 
   The amazing part I found, most of these families are in the midst of changes within their families as well. They out of understanding stood stand up for us.  I love You guys for loving on us. 
   I am blessed to be in the fellowship with each of you.  Keep praying for me, I will for you!!
   

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!