Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hey..been a while



Let me catch you up. Here is a huge prayer report. My sisters cancer is gone. That's right, test came back an we are super excited and so blessed praise report right there ladies and gents! Hallelujer! I love her. Thank you for praying!



We have had the sniffles, strep throats and gunky noses around here. With 7 people it will just bound to be someone will not be feeling well. However Our two Ghana kids are strong and NEVER get sick. In fact G has never been down. E our boy got sick this time. He started being very whinny and distant everything made him cry, we didn't know why he was acting up. Then one afternoon after school, he had tears rolling down his face and said "mom, I keep swallowing my spit and it feels like I have something in the back of my throat." I seriously think its the first time he had a sour throat.  He also had a hard time letting go and letting me take care of him.   It broke my heart, kids with trauma have such a hard time trusting someone will care for them. I often wonder if his body did not ever allow him to get sick so he would not be rejected.  I had to literally lay him on my lap and tell him its okay to not get up and do chores.  my heart.


Then we lived through the election. Took the opportunity to teach our little's about voting and voting rights and all the interesting tidbits that go along with it. 

    

Found an amazing similarity between my mother and I. My sister took this photo of her, and I instantly knew I had the same face. Here you go. I am my mom.

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!