Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ruby Roo meets Miss Evans


Little Roo, 
 Today was meet the teacher day at school. You were excited but I was even more excited! Your two older brothers were in Miss Evans class years ago. Miss Evans holds a special place in my heart for this reason. In fact we began our adoption of you while J was in her class 6 years ago!   So while I transitioned my first born to kindergarten class we were in the process of the beginning of your adoption .

back from memory lane...
You waited your turn very patiently to meet her. 

  Conversation went like this:
Roo: "Hi I am Ruby !''
Miss Evans: "I know who you are, you had two brothers in my class and the last time you were in my class you were so little!" 
Roo: "Yeah"


Miss Evans: "here lets get you a medal because everyone in my class in a winner!"
Mom: Silent sob

 My favorite part of this day was when you went into meet your music teacher . This is what you said 
"Hi I am Ruby ...well....(arms opened all sassy!)  sing for me!" 
 To which Mrs. Getty said "Hi I just meet you , and this is crazy, ...
you interupted to sing along
 "But here's my number....call me maybe!"

Kid your going to be okay. No mommy....that's another story!

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!