Tuesday, September 4, 2012

J-man, Middle School

My first born. Tomorrow you are getting to go to Middle School. I have teared up each time this week as I go turn your lights off and tuck you in.  
   This summer we have bonded, greatly. We actually hang out and you like to hang with me...shhh...I wont tell anyone. ha~! 
   I want you to know how excited I am for you, even if I have cried  just about 37 times or so, I don't know who's counting. 
   I want you to know I am so proud of who you are. 
    I want you to know I like who you are you are excellent just this way. Change for no one.  I want you to know your quirky and silliness makes me enjoy life. 
      I want you to know that we delight in your life, that you will make a thoughtful husband one day. 
  I want you to know you that I will pay your copay's when you see a psychologist when you grow up. That I am sorry I had to mess up first with you to get it right. 

 I want you to know that God made you and placed you in my life for such a time as this. You are amazing, your are my pride. 
             You are my first born, you will hold a place inside my heart that nobody else can take. I am amazed when I watch you,that you are mine.    Watching you open your heart to God is making my heart burst. He has mighty plans for you just like the King we named your after. 
                                     I love you to the moon. 

Your mama, who is tucking you tonight and crying for the 38th time. 

 From dad: 
   I want you to be a light, I want you to do your best, I want you enjoy your life. I am proud of you, I want you to never try to be something that you are not. Stay away from rap music. 
  the end..
  

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!