Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ballet

Got fitted for our first Ballet Shoes and wardrobe this weekend. 
   I may be living vicariously through her, always wanted to be a ballerina. Up until my ballet teacher told my mother in front of my that I could not go into company because of my large ankles. so... I quit. I have had dreams that I made it to the New York City Ballet Company and then go to the Carribean Dance school where I first fell in love with the bar, and show up all my gold medals..or whatever you get win you do awesome. Them my old ballet teacher would totally be so upset that she had a prodigy and then let her fat ankles go.    So, a girl can dream mkay. k. 
         

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!