Thursday, August 9, 2012

running

So...the above lovely photo was taken after my run. My friend and I were talking about how the beautiful runners of the Olympics look amazing even after a run. No red faces, their sweat looks like a soft glisten. But me, I stink, my face is red as a tomato and my eyes get really small. No fair. But one day I am so sure I will look like Joss or Felix...they makes it look easy!

                              This is what I look like after a visit at the Physical therapist. This tape is amazing. Have you heard of it? Olympians use it.   
    I have 30lbs to loose. I know that's a ton right? I have been very harmful to my body for the last two years.Two moves and two kids in the mix has left me with stress eating. You know what I do when I am stressed?  Eat no breakfast have six cups of coffee a day =no weight lost just the opposite. Well, its about time to take care of it again. P.Therapist is suggesting I also take on swim and Yoga.  
   
    Chief and I are going to do a body cleanse. Its sorta crazy because I wont be eating eggs, caffeine, or freaking cheese. I live on these!Find more about it here
  I will let you know when I start so you can check my progress on if it works :) 
    Peace out, happy running and if you don't, get out there for a walk. Even for 5 minutes.
           

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!