Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dads home and weekend round up



Dads home. Came home mid week its been sweet having him back. Started to a rough start. I know how can that be. BUT, its almost like I could not let go control. For 45 days I was the only boss, so when another boss came and tried to take my territory it was awkward.  I got over it. 

Celebrated my mother in laws Birthday yesterday with shopping and brunch. 


My Favorite 15 year old, joined us, my niece is she not beauty. Love her.

My sister in loves...love them too.


I am sure we did some other thing this weekend. These were the ones I documented on camera. :)

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!