Saturday, August 4, 2012

Are you ready for some football

    Big A has taken up football this fall. First time. We are super excited to be playing him in his dads mascot football. 
               Is he not the cutest little football player. Ever. 
           I know he is my kid and all..but look at that face. 
     G.G is on the cheer squad.  She is seriously loving it too.
               Give me an B.give me E give me an A give me an R! Grrr!
             Dude man E and little Roo will be joining the fall sports too. I am going to be one busy mama this fall. 
  *special mention to the grandparents for chipping in to cover uniform fees because good golly Miss Molly they are super expensive.   Don't know what we would do without them. 

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!