Sunday, July 29, 2012

Week Round-Up


Love these girls.  Alea and Mia. Mia is a sweet pea from Taiwan and Alea is from Kazakhstan. You may see them on here a bit. We love spending time with their family!

  Went to an Orthopedic Surgeon who said This: Basically I have arthritis on my knees. BUT he didn't stay stop running he said. Physical Therapy.
  So I went and thats when I got taped. Oh this tape is amazing.  Basically it relives the pressure from a body part using another body part to become the stable one. I don;t know Dr. Kenzo, but I want to kiss him. Pain free for a few days. New knees.
  My girls and I had the chance to spend a few hours together and I love being with just them. *thanks Auntie Amy for keeping the boys*    Took them to get a Cinnamon Roll at Great Harvest. Delish.   Followed by nails where we meet up with our sweet friends the Jensens.  Such a sweet time.

  Isn't God so good to us. Two girls. Two girls that will have an    amazing story to share one day.  I get to be apart of that...ekks. So exciting!







          

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!