Friday, July 13, 2012

One week down

One week. We did it, one week down. Few things I have realized this week. 
    1. I am stronger than I think I am.  
    2. My big kids are really helpful
3. I watch sappy movies while Chief is gone, I sometimes make my kids watch with me. Tears  courtesy of *Soul Surfer*



                                 4. I really love my kids
  Its not that number 4 was never a fact to me. This week they have been my 100% attention and I have  not had to share it with Chief. If your married I know you get me. balance is on their favor for this short season (please!) 
   
5. My son does so much better when I give him time. duh. Every night we unwind watch a movie or just relax and listen to music. He helps me tuck in the little and do chores!! This is "our time". Guess what he has been wonderful. I love this kid he is so smart and resourceful and really goes have a gentle heart. 
  tonight's conversation:
 J-man "Mom when dad comes back I will be happy and sad. Happy to see him, sad that he will take my place. I really like this time!" 
                                Me too son, me too. 


No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!