Sunday, July 22, 2012

Capital City Lakefair and StepMother


Just some fun shots of the Capital LakeFair. I spent $15 on lunch (that's all I said I would spend at LakeFair!)took the kids to Kitzels a Jewish deli to have a Knish. Have you ever been? Have you even had Jewish food? Yum.  Expand your taste buds and try. I try to have my kids introduced to as many international foods as possible.  Its good for them to be Cultured...and I really like it too. Some of them just humor me. Go get a Knish!

 PS. Ruby has been found a week spot for me. When she doesn't get what she wants she calls me the "Step Mother" like the evil step mother on Cinderella. Because I refused to spend crazy amounts of money on rides for 5 kids. I may have been called that twice. I will survive. 

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!