Monday, July 9, 2012

The blues and the goofballs I live with

After the action filled weekend the evening last night left me blue. The morning came and I find my self in a pity part missing my guy. I had a plan to wake and go run before the kids woke. Missing hours laying in bed not able to sleep left me sleeping way past my alarm clock.  So to get some endorphin kicking I took the family on a run. 
         Fun times. gulp. 
  We had some Face time in with Chief. Oh my heart, I mean really he makes me gush inside still, his tongue sticking out and everything. Seeing his face makes it just a tad better. Tad bit.

  Even though he is NOT suppose to take my phone, this punk number 2 left these photos on my phone and it makes me giggle. 



Something somewhat clever is going on between Big #1 and I. We are bonding. He stays up with me after the little's go down and we drink our Chai Lattes and watch a movie. He locks every door and window like his daddy taught him and has stepped up to the plate of "man of the house" role.  He is cute, No? And I have to add he just read this part and hates the cute part. 



     Pray pray pray, that we find a solution to this soon. The blues has started and I have a feeling it will stay a bit. 

2 comments:

lesliehas5 said...

Hang in there, Natalie...We've been there and I know it's hard! Mark worked in Atlanta for 4 months while we stayed behind in N.C. to sell the house. Not so fun. But it will pass and will pray it's soon!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

OH Natalie....PRAYING HARD!!!! I too can't sleep without Jason! Too hard :(. PRAYING!!!

Tell him he is cute, but in a grown up young man handsome way. Moms just have to say cute because you know- he is your baby!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!