Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Airport



Did I mention Chief has to be back in Atlanta. He has not landed a job back home yet. So, we are living away from each other until 1. He lands a job   2.One of the kids goes missing..I mean until he finds a job.
We have never been apart from each other longer than 10 days. I am a spoiled girl, do you know this about me. He is amazing.



  Because I am all sentimental and keep every note that he has written me. I had to take a photo of his last cup with me for a bit.
                                       I know right, nerd.
   Just please oh please be praying for us. Yes I have loads more on my plate, yes its harder. BUT what I will miss is his face. Love this man with my whole soul. 

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!