Tuesday, July 24, 2012

1 day short of 3 weeks

Its going on three weeks. Three. Three. Three.
     I miss this guy, fiercely. I want him home yesterday.


I have been BUSY at work in the yard. So when he comes home, he doesn't have that much to do. My hope. 
I have been putting kids to work. BIG time.


      And trying to run. The orthopedic surgeon will not be happy at my appointment tomorrow.  
 And these two end up in my bed every.single.night. No fail.
    I say "stay in your own bed tonight!" "K mom, we will" 

       In one day and a few hours it will be 3 weeks. sigh.

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!