Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hubster Brag


May I brag about this hottie. Mkay I will. This man and I will be married for 15 years come this November. I do not believe I have ever loved him this fiercely like I do today.  In fact if you gave me a glance of what we would look like this day even last year. I would call you a lier.  This last year has been tough tough as nails, for us. We took our faith to the mattress. From the Godfather people, get your minds out of the gutter. Needless to say its been.  This man has broken through dark areas in his own faith walk and has come in full 360 strides to being the man I know he is to be.  This last few months has brought us even closer and I am am so thankful for him. He has won major with me, here is why....
    TOTAL BROWNIE POINTS
1. He sent me to College. Its been a dream for a while, He pushed me out the door and said "go get em!"
2. He took up the laundry in our house...Yes Mam. He conquered..
3. He worked a full days job and came home and put on his dad hat without haste. He was ready to go.
4. He never judged me after spending and entire day making grub for 450 hungry school children and not wanting to come home to make dinner again. He said "make anything or I will pick up a pizza. no sweet"
5. When I cried about not being able to do this, He said" Yes you can, Yes you can!"
6. He loved me fiercely back. Kind eyes, sweet spirit. Tender.
7. He prayed for me, He anointed our home weekly.
8. He made me snacks to my side when my face was in a book.
9. He was patient
10....MY PERSONAL FAVORITE...
    Chief has been feeling a calling to the men of adopted families. He says there is so much encourgement available to women. Then men need to rise up and come together and be encouraged and there needs to be a place for this. Being the good wife :) I said "Do something!" He did Chief started a facebook group that is 227 strong men. Men that Love adoption, Men that take James 1:27 seriously and want to take a stand for the fatherless. Its a place for dads of adopted families to share encouragement and challenges they have as fathers that lead their families in a way that is honoring to Christ. He calls it FightClub 127. If your hubbies are interested look him up, it private and there is a screening.  BUT they are awesome guys there.
     So, yeah I am proud of him, I adore him and I am blessed BIG TIME! :)

1 comment:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

THAT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!