Monday, December 5, 2011

Thankful

Got to spend five days with Chief's mom and dad/my other parents! Five days to short, but we had a lot of catch up too do. They came with a super duper make me smile gift from my SIL Cindy, my very own delish pumpkin roll. Have you ever had a pumpkin roll, utter deliciousness Made my Holiday!



Did some antiquing at some Southern stores. They feel in love with the Southern accents and the Southern hospitality.
These guys got some father son time.





Lots of grandparent time! (notice the pose of one of my tribal children that one hails from Washington state!)




Sweet moments together ended much to soon. Come back Grandparents, we miss you!












No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!