Saturday, July 30, 2011

The strong one

This is chief, he is the leader of the tribe. He is my first in command, general in the army, President of the house, my BFF FF FF and FF.
Deciding to move back to Olympia without him is making me doubt going back at all. I know, I am a total wimp. He is unable to secure postions right now and there is no hope in sight for it at the moment. In fact we hear it may not even be till late January and thats just a small glimpse.
We both knew this may indeed be the issue but it was confirmed for us yesterday. We both decided that its best for the kids to start a new school year at their old school instead of mid year. Plus our Olympia house needs TLC and we know thats where we both want to be.
So I am being a whinny wimp because this guy in the butter to my bread, honey in my tea, okay you get the idea. He is the one that locks our doors at night, checks the kids before we retire for sleep, take out the nasty garbage, mows the lawn, makes sure there is oil in the car and check the radiator/transmit-or thinga- ma- giggys. Also on a tough kid day, I know I will get help when he comes home and some respite. Not to mention we really like each other and love being together even in mudane things such as watching deadliest catch and whale wars. If I am watching a comedy and he is not next to me I turn my head to laugh anyways, then I realize he is not in the chair next to me. I said that out loud, tell me some of you do that to?
Sigh sigh...sigh...sigh.
I can do this, I think I can I think I can. I don't want to wahhhh. This is my train of though lately. I am co-dependent, I admit. So.
PLEASE Be praying for job security. PLEASE pray that if nothing happens in that area, I would be BRAVE.
Who will make the coffee? sniff.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm sorry you're struggling with the transition - who wouldn't? It's a lot to deal with. We've only met a couple of times, but please know that I'll help in any way I can when you get back over here to Oly. And if none of your old friends are left, then you can make a new one. ;)

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

I am sooo sorry!!! We are praying for you!!!!!!!!!! I do NOT sleep well without my hubby next to me. It is just too hard. I would miss all the comfort he brings me during the day. So as a fellow whimp- I AM PRAYING!!!!!!!!!! PRAYING for MIRACLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!