Monday, July 11, 2011

Meet my new nephew: Baby Ethan


Beware the plethora of baby pictures will make you want to jump on the baby wagon and start making babies right now. ;0




My sister the pretty mama
Big sister meets baby brother





I interrupt the blog silence by showing you what is taking up my heart lately. This little guy. My new nephew born on July 5, I can not stop holding him. Can not stop looking at him, smelling the gushy between his toes and watching him yawn and make funny baby faces. Born to my sister and her husband and little brother to my niece Natalie. I melt when I see him Chief goes back to melting days and I want to sneak him in my bag when I leave my moms house. The go back to Arkansas in three days and I can not stand it.

3 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

He is very beautiful!!!
So I have been catching up on your posts....and I can sooo relate!!!
Any news on your tax refund? PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allison said...

Oh my gosh- he is PRECIOUS!! Such a beautiful baby!!

Yup, I'm on the baby band wagon. ;-)

My cell phone is out of minutes until Thursday and so I can't send text messages either. If you want to swim Thurs or Friday this week or next let me know and you and your crew can come on over!

Amy Olsen said...

Beautiful baby. July 5th is my birthday too. I thought about you and your family this summer as my boys attended Summer Hummer. It's really fun to follow your adventures in your new town.

Amy Olsen (former MOPS mom)

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!