Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I want to adopt BUT...Series

Lucky for me Blogger now has a stats tab. You can find what post over the year, months or days have the most hits. I am not surprised to find that this one took the win by hundreds, its about wanting to adopt when your husband does not share the same sentiment. Not surprising becuase I know there are so many of you that want to adopt. You spend countless hours reading posts and filling your key board with tears ;) you want to so bad. So I thought it would be really cool to set up a Series. I call it the I want to adopt BUT series. I would love to hear you share your fears, your aversion or your reason of what is stopping you from following this desire in your heart. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT feel that everyone needs to adopt this series is mainly for others that have the desire yet something is keeping them from perusing it further.

Seriously I would love to post your input. Unanimously if you need it to be. I am so sure that you just like I carried (carry) tons of fears, worries, true concern. I also feel knowledge can be powerful. If you want you can be the first one email me here Natalie if you want to share in the I want to adopt BUT, series. Please share especially if this was a fear you had and are now walking your way through it by jumping in with both feet. OR, if you are in have this question and want to ask others genuinely for their input. I can't wait to hear from you. I want at least two emails by sundown. ;0 GO!

XOXO,
Nat
To start I will go first. I want to adopt, BUT...What If I wont love the adopted child like my Biological child?

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!