Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happiness is Having a sister

This is my sister Sharl, she is expecting her second child. Baby E and she is having her baby her while her hubby is deployed serving our country. My G girl loves her and she loves my G! I just adore her, and we drive each other crazy I am sure at times. Its so wonderful to have a sister!
This is Natalie my Sisters daughter she is my name sake. She is totally dramatic, speaks with her expressions, a diva, a smarty pants and a real romantic, SHE IS NOTHING LIKE ME ;). Its been fun to watch her and Ruby and G girl just develop a precious relationship! Cousins are so sweet.







No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!