Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Project Hopeful

Please watch this Video of my sweet friend Carolyn who is a hero to me. She is a hottie and she is a true rock star as she shares the truth about HIV/AIDS and share about the children living with the disease . Its a beautiful story watch it! She was also featured in Peoples magazine back in December a big great spread. I say it at the grocery store and said to everyone in the check stand that's my girl, she is my friend, I know her, got some funny looks but I was so proud! And I joke because in the photo of her in People magazine she is wearing a shirt she bought to support our adoption from Ghana. Frank thinks I mention that one way to much.
If you are interested in what she hast to say and want to help please visit Project Hopeful.

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!