Monday, November 1, 2010

7 Days

I am an emotional wreck on the home front. I am scared, I am sad to leave my best friends. I am nervous and I am wiping tears from my children's eyes. A couple times I almost threw in the towel! Change is hard. I am living out of a suitcase right now, and in the next few hours will be packing my home computer. Chief is packing the TV right now. We are TIRED. I am so happy that I have amazing friends that have planned night outs and parties for us to keep my mind from going crazy. I have had help packing from some sweet friends.
Please pray for our family in transition, and right now we are camping so...if you think about us pray EXTRA hard! Extra hard also for family that we are leaving, its going to be HARD.
ON THE GOOD SIDE: I have friends already in Georiga and already a church we defiantly want to check out. This Church's home group without even knowing us has said they would forfeit a home group night to help us unpack the truck. For reals?! It will be okay
Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!