Saturday, October 23, 2010

The stinking mess....EVERWHERE!




I offically can't stand packing. I want it to be over. I want to be all done. I am so far from it. The moving truck come this Thursday and we keep it for a few days before it leaves, on the 2nd. We take off the 8th and our renters move in pretty much right after that. SO, here is what I have to figure out help me out here. I have no car and no beds from the 2 or 3 so for about 6 days we are going to sleep in our sleeping bags and eat on paper plates for a few days, I can do this no problem. It the getting around I may have some issues with. SO...if you are close to my home during these days, come see me I will be stranded and will need some coffee! I may sneak over to Chiefs mom and dad and sleep under their roof for a few days too...I may just surprise them with my whole tribe ;)!
H*A*T*E* PACKING!

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!