Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New doo!





I walked into my hair Salon and I will miss my hair lady very much :(. She is the best at curly hair ever. So if you are in the Puget Sound area and have curly hair visit Naomi at Marie Alice Salon. I walked in with the intention of a trim, a boring old trim. When the girls behind the counter always make me feel so out of style, just by their sheek hair and snazzy boots. Naomi had bangs, I commented on how much I would love bangs but my crazy curl hair and bangs no combo right? Naomi looks at me and says you are so funky and cool you can pull it off. Peer pressure sheesh. I walked out with bangs. I giggled at my hubby because he had a school boy gaze at me, I remind him on Winnie Copper from the Wonder Years. Thats good right?!
Tomorrow morning it will NOT look this good, trust me.
When you think of us tomorrow by the way...we become official our family will go to court and re-adopt all 3 kids tomorrow afternoon at 1 we all will have the same last name!

1 comment:

jeffshan said...

WOW! Congratulations on tomorrow, we'll celebrate with you!! ....and love the hair:)

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!