Friday, September 24, 2010

Together for Adoption

I get to go share, hang, and learn with people who are crazy about Orphan care! There is something inside of me that lights up when I am with like minded, I am sure you too! I am crazy about sharing Gods heart in Orphan care ministry. I get to share this conference time with some pretty amazing people. Two super close friends (my last weekend with them:( and some folks that have followed our adoption journey for years and I them.
I hope Erica, you don't think I am crazy when I go to hug you instead of a hand shake! I planned this trip before my man sprung a we move in two months not 6-12, time frame. My ticket is free so I really didn't have a big expense except sharing a room with three other mamas. I almost canceled a few times with all the crazyness of moving and the big Chief did not let me. I have been wanting to go to one of these since they started years back.

My son J-man wants to go so bad, he is ready to be done growing and move to Africa today. We have convinced him of waiting a few years!
I can't wait to learn and to see what God has in store for our family ministry, and encourage and be encouraged! ITs going to ROCK!

2 comments:

The Redman's said...

woo hoo!! can't wait, my sweet friend! :)

Erica said...

WAHOO!!! I would be offended if you didn't give me a hug!! Can't wait to hug your neck friend!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!