Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New House and woods

SO this is the new pad. We toured the outside when we in GA. Never got to see the inside but my family did and LOVE it. Its a quiet neighborhood and we really like it way better then the ritzy neighborhood we had originally had our heart set on.

The kids will go to a school that is not quiet like the one I fell in love with. Its a great school, but I feel like I ''fit'' this house much better than the traditional home in the fancy shamnancy neighborhood.


Its got a front porch, I have wanted one for so long one you can have a rocker, so I can sip my iced tea and watch the kids ride bikes and play from the front or coffee in the cold months.

I know this does not look like a big deal kitchen, its smaller than the one I have now, but its SO SIMPLE! Its like a clean palate waiting for a coffee pot and jelly sandwhiches to be made on them. Its clean...maybe I should just not cook ever.
We are going through EVERYTHING and getting rid of A TON of stuff. I have no time for a garage sale and most of the things I am giving away were things given to me. Yeah...fun times! *UGG*

2 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Love the house in the woods- looks like somewhere I would want to live :)

Amy @ Literacy Launchpad said...

You must learn that down here in the south it's "sweet tea." They will look at you like you're crazy if you call it "iced tea." I'm from Chicago, and I learned that quick when I moved down here 7 yrs. ago.

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!