Thursday, September 9, 2010

4th Grade and 10 today!

My BIG boy is 10 today. A decade old oh my goodness gracious me. Tonight I took him out just him and me his favorite thing to do ever go out with his mama (I am gushy over this kid!) we went to a Chinese all you can eat buffet. We talked and talked and said how much he enjoys that I talk to him. Hear that, my boy enjoys my talks! We ate and laughed and ate and burped and laughed. He reminds me of Chief in so many ways, I just love my men!
10 things about you I Truly love
1. You are your own kind, you follow no mold, your are a rockstar at being who you are!

2. You are so kind and compassionate, we say that in Ghana, how kids flocked to you and you were open arms so much it killed you to leave them.

3. You are funny, in your own ways sometimes, you are so smack the knee funny.

4. You can make up ways to make money like no bodies business. You are a true piece of work, I don't know any other kids with a business mind like you.

5. You have a great imagination, your mind is so creative and they way your form ideas astonish me, your brilliant!

6. Your hair, the two calicks on the back if it, I will always love that.

7. Your intuitive, your ability find a way is just refreshing

8. Your zest for life and celebrations, truly inspires me

9. You include people in your play, you don't know how much I love that. You hate it when people feel left out, and I admire that about you.

10. Your amazing, J man, your my kind of dude, you inspire me every day and I could not be more proud to be your mom. Your just awesome the way you are and you will Rock for Jesus and be a FIRE (that's what your names means) of GOD.

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!