Thursday, September 9, 2010

1st grade

A man is a first grader...look at his face, I just look at him in FULL DELIGHT. He is such a charmer. He is a total pill however~ This summer has been a Huge I mean HUGE killer of a summer with this dude. He has been escalating to full blown right before our new kids came home, and then got worse and worse and worse and worse. We had a trial run of drugs (against my judgment, I was desperate!) it made it 10 times worse. It was a walking nightmare. I say it because this is not my A this is a mental illness and I am in fights with doctors to give it a name. I have a feeling of what it is.
He is in 1st grade now and is behind which we already knew, but its amazing what structure can do to this kid. He is so wonderful, and needed to have some structure so badly. He is needing some other help, In Georgia we found him a ''supper nanny'' occupational therapy she will come to our home and help Aidan with structure and behavioral techniques to help him calm before he sets in a rage. BUT, he will need some more care I am on a quest to find a good Physiologist for children in the area we are moving to.
My heart still melts at his little smile thou.

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!