Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Having Girls...what fun!


As a child, I would dream of what my little girls would look like. Would they look like my grandma, have curly hair like me, brown eyes? Will they like to bake with me in the kitchen as I did with my grandma? Will they like to wear my makeup as I did with my mom?

Look at me, I have two girls, bowned skined, curly hair and brown eyes that love to bake with me, and they both remind me of Maria my grandmother. I treasure these two girlies so much! They both have come from diffrent mamas, but oh my word, the love I have for them....I can't even begin to explain. Watching them dance and sing in the mirror, watch as G paints Rubys nails, oh the joy! If you have a sister, you know the bond a sister can share, as I have a sister nothing can break that bond. I pray that these two will be untied in sisterly love. A mom can hope :)!
Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!