Sunday, June 6, 2010

Here I go...


These last few days I have lost sleep. When I go to leave my kids I do have anxiety, I would have been a basket case if F was not staying home. My sweet friend Selene is traveling with me. Her first time in Africa...Oh man is she in for a treat!

I gazed back on my Bucket List I made when I turned 30. I have accomplished a few things on my list :) #14- Take a friend to Africa... CHECK. #5 Make a political change in Politics...CHECK.

I am sure there are more that I am '''working on''.. but neat to see this take place.


Here we go, if your wondering what the picture above is, I will explain. My grandmother was a prayer warrior. When my son was dying in the hospital she sent this to me, a handkerchief doused in prayer oil and prayed with. She asked me to rub it on Hudson's head as I prayed. I did. It comes with me to major things such as this. Its my way of knowing that I have her blessing. A reminder that she is with me also.
Please pray for my family while I am gone. I will return with two more Teabos!!

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!