Friday, May 28, 2010

Can I get a WOOT WOOT!

We moved our garage sale to Saturday May 29, we got the call that the labs would have DNA results next Thursday on June 3. I thought if its bad news I will need to cry and I will not want to spend the weekend on June 4-5 thinking all about it. If its good news then I will be needing to plan for my trip and I will not want to worry about a Garage sale. Plus I need the cash to buy our tickets so tomorrow it is ;). I was so worried that I would have all these wonderful friends donating items and then on Thursday ''if'' we got some bad news I would have to tell everyone that I have some money to donate back to their pockets or perhaps for some medication that I will now be needing...just kidding!
I was so concerned that if the DNAs did not match it would be devastation on our whole family. Not to mention to two children that so badly want us and know we want them! Moving the date for the garage sale would be a leap of faith. So we did it we moved the dates. Still worried that I was moving forward with no news yet. Today we go the call that the DNAs were tested and early and it was 99.98% MATCH!! Woot woot.
Next step...oh it better be the visas. Ghana Embassy of Accra if you are reading this PLEASE oh PLEASE grant the visas for our kids next week. No really there should be no more nothing but a visa issue. I am so sure they will issue a visa that I plan on leaving next Friday June 4!
It give the embassy 4 days to give us a visa pick up date right?!
Crazy but I feel this is it. I feel our fight is over. I really do! So, tomorrow we will be needing to make 5180, it was more, but our Westwood church family has donated to our cause. Thank you Lee and the elder board :)! Thank you to all the amazing friend I have to fill I mean FILL my garage with some nice goods, and for two days my house has been filled with friends coming droping things by, staying to help price, staying for a snack and coffee. We feel so overjoyed and supported just by your presense in my house. Now lets see...will tommorow be a miracle..you never know!!

4 comments:

A. Gillispie said...

Believing that the Lord is going to provide you with every penny, one way or another! And hoping the embassy is, in fact, reading your blog! ;-)

Kristin Jag said...

Woot woot!

Are These Kids All Yours? said...

WOOT!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited & praying!

Murphy Momma said...

I'm watching your total go up and up on FB and rejoicing with you. Lord, let it be next weekend!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!