Tuesday, March 23, 2010

progress...

I made progress today. I have neglected my kids to be on the phone for these last few days (something I don't like to do) but today it had to be done to make progress. CONTACT down. I think I know why we are the family to be in this. I am not going to stand down.
I feel like I am a detective in a case trying to get all the facts, trying to solve a mystery trying to do it in truth without cutting corners.
I am feeling hopeful today that there will be a solution. Anyone want to volunteer to watch our children if we have to leave next week? ;)

4 comments:

The Redman's said...

I'm soooo proud of you!!

JonesEthiopia said...

Just want you to know that I'm praying for you. I really believe the children will come home, too.

Are These Kids All Yours? said...

Excited, and PRAYING, & HOPEFUL for you! You hang in there- let them know you are here for real and those children have already been ordained by God to be in your family..... :) You God it!!!!!!!!!

Teresa said...

Yay, progress! I SO wish we lived closer to each other...your kids would have a blast with my kiddos while you go pick up your babes in Ghana! Our Ruby's would LOVE each other!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!