Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hope Blooms

I had a loved one bring me flowers a cup of coffee and a lovely note to me the other day. Today my flowers bloomed. One the day my sister left. Yesterday my hope was gone. I felt hopeless when another family got their child's visa and we had not as yet. I cried a lot yesterday. I felt bad that I should have more faith..but I was ready to throw in the towel and give up the fight. I have surrender EVERYTHING. My children, my relationships, my life, my family, my time. I had no more to surrender and yesterday I got some news that I really didn't care for.
We have gone through so much these last three weeks that I really didn't think my heart could take it any more.
My sister took off, and yes I bawled like a baby when I went into my car. I kept remembering that my flowers were blooming at home. He makes all things New. My blooming flowers reminded me of hope. Hope for some mending to take place, hope for my children to come home, hope for this to not all be in vain. Hope for a future.
I don't even think the person who brought me the flowers would ever think these meant that much to me, but they did. They did mean that much so thank you A for the blooming hope.

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!