Thursday, January 21, 2010

This week at the Teabos



Our oldest son is coming with me to pick up the kids in Ghana West Africa were we are picking up our two children from. He has been checking the mail for the mailbox for the passport. He got it this week after three weeks of waiting. Look at his oh so sweet face as he opens up to see his picture. This son of mine has inherited my sense of adventure.
We had our sweet nephew over to play and I just love this picture. Look at Ruby's face she has been hugged over and over from him a few times before I took this one.



The potty days, oh the toddler potty days. Were still working on this one!



Adoption news: STILL WAITING.....
I am nesting however. Big time! YES, it does happen still to adoptive moms like it would if I were pregnant. The need to organize and the stress of completing tasks. Fun times!



1 comment:

handfull of johnsons said...

I love the hugging picture! With her cheek stretched out and everything!
How neat that your baby is going with you. What a bonding time you will have. Oh, I'm just getting goose bumps. It'll be here before we know it!!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!