Monday, January 25, 2010

Get your SAWEET Adoption shirts here!

This is the ladies back its reads: Love will always find a WAY. Sizes come in S,M,L,XL and for 1.50 more in XX-LargeThis is the ladies front it reads: Simply Love with Africa on it
This is the youth they come is size Xsmall (3T-4T) Small (6-8) Medium (10-12) L (14- 16)



Youth Front



Mens front comes in size S,M,L,XL and for 1.50 more you can get the XX-L



Mens back this if my favorite: MAN UP AND PROTECT AND LOVE THE FATHERLESS
These shirts have been designed by new new friend Kari G. of My Crazy Adoption. I just love the title to her blog. Her blog makes me laugh and cry all in the same 5 minutes. She is very encouraging and inspirational and have made these shirts as a way to support her adoption and other families.
We are raising money for the last leg of our expenses which in only for travel. If we make more than we need we are hoping to get some special surprises for the kids and staff at our children's orphanage and if we can even move out the gates to support some more kids awesome! BUY ONE TODAY!! If you are local I will reimburse you for the shipping :)! I have already sold 7 this morning, so get yours now!




3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love these shirts! I'll be buying some soon:)

Carrie said...

I love to check in on you and your family. WHat agency are you using? We adopted our daughter from Guatemala at the end of 2007 and just brought our son home from Ethiopia in Sept. of 2009. I really feel that God is not done with us and that eventually we may adopt more children, even older children. God bless you and your precious family and I pray your children are home soon.
www.hiswillandgrace.blogspot.com
Carrie

Kristin Jag said...

LOVE the tshirts! Very cool!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!