Monday, December 28, 2009

Court Passed. WOOP WOOP!

On Christmas EVE we got the best news!! These are our new babies :)! Meet G and E. G is going to be 8 she is so darn sweet I cant wait to wrap my arms around this child, and E those cute cheeks he is 4. I have heard that he is just a clown! They are from Ghana. That takes the Teabo Tribe to 5 kids, seriously ;0!
What now? We wait again, for our adoption decree for our 1600, for our visas. Hmm, I am thinking maybe March? My oldest son who is 9 and on of my besties will be traveling with me to go pick them up.
How does it feel , AWESOME! I'm in awe that God choose us, this crazy family!
I have the best buddies to celebrate with us its been so wonderful to have all the love and support of so many! I love you guys!

5 comments:

The Harrington Family said...

SO happy for you all!! They are just beautiful! Love ya girl :)

We are Grateful!!! said...

SO, SO, SO excited for you and for gift and Erik. Can't wait till you go get them and bring them home.
Blessings,
Tami

Kelly M said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet the newest members of the Teabo Tribe!

jeffshan said...

GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations!!!

Salzwedel Family said...

Congratulations Teabo Tribe! Your new additions are beautiful.

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!