Friday, October 30, 2009

Teabo Trouble and Terrific things too

Seems like life happens so fast I hardly get a chance to document the terrible and terrific things so here are a few from our week....Terrible: Our little stinker six year old rode in an ambulance with me, after slicing his finger pretty bad. He had snuck knife from my cutting board to cut a tree. Yes we have told him 100xs do not play with knife you will take your finger off....this is my kid that just has to learn the very hard way!
Terrific: Ruby and I baked our first loaf of bread. This is huge for me I spend so many hours in my grandmothers kitchen and wanted girls to help this way to. Its silly but I love it!

Terrific: My son reads a book a day. I have to shrug his shoulders to get him out of book world to come eat. This was in his back back the other day yes...all of it!


Terrific:We sent out our packages to our Ghanaian kids. They packages well let them know they have a family waiting for them. They will be hand delivered next week, then they will know.









Terrific: We lost two teeth in the same week. Love the toothless grins!




3 comments:

Em said...

What a great family you are! So happy for your newest children to be able to be a part of your loving home! And your hair looks really cool that color!

Heckert's Highway said...

Love, love, love the shirts!!!!! They are so precious. I really hope someone snaps a picture of the kids faces when the get them. Better yet, maybe they will be able to video the whole thing!!! Oh I can't wait for you to bring them home:O)

Murphy Momma said...

These are the most precious T-shirts!!! Elijah loved having a T-shirt made just for him in Eth.and still treasures it (though it is too small now). I am so excited for you guys (maybe a little bit jealous too!) Praise God!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!