Tuesday, August 25, 2009

3603.37 all in by this morning!

Not bad for my Jesus, ey?
Our goal has been meet and its growing...how awesome is that. Any extras of course goes right to the adoption expenses but we just had out first goal to continue. Now we can!! WAHOOOO!
I have been contacted by so many families in the same boat. They want to adopt they want to with all there little hearts but no money. I need to tell you if you are in this boat, jump! Sometimes God wants to see your faith when you don't have what it takes. How can I get the Glory for this one? I cant!
Okay here is another resource for a friend I just meet yesterday I can tell his heart is all about Orphan care and adoption, Rob and his wife Emily have a coffee roasting company called Just Love Coffee Roasters and have an adoption program that helps by setting an online store for you to share with others to buy coffee every bag someone buys $5 bucks goes into an adoption account! That EASY! Just imagine you sell 100 bags of coffee you get $500!!
I am humbled by this I hate asking people for money. HATE it. But I didn't have becuase I didn't ask.
Gotta put a little plug for our foster system too people I you feel lead there...its free ;)

7 comments:

Meli_Mama said...

Absolutely amazing. I am so excited for you guys. God is awesome!

Are These Kids All Yours? said...

Praising God for a wonderful answer to prayer- and can't wait to see where God is leading you on your journey!!!! Yippeee Jesus!

Brian and Audra said...

I gave you a blog award! Check out my blog!

Our journey said...

Wow Natalie. It is humbling and glorious to see our Father work. Through Him all things are possible.

Jennifer said...

We are signed up and ready to go with Rob Webb and Just Love Coffee! Excited to be a part of that. Thanks for sharing your story.

Mark and Charmaine said...

We signed up too...thank you for letting us know about it. We need help so much to pull this off! I'm excited to see how it works! congrats on raising what you need!

Jennifer Meysenburg said...

God is soooo good! Praying blessings on your family!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!