Friday, April 24, 2009

My besties at Best



Amanda my crazy driver and oh so pretty friend
Dena look at this cutie!
The rings!


Irish band that sung Happy Birthday
Awesome brownie cake
BFF necklaces!

I can not even express with words the depth of love I have for these girls ;). They are some true heart friends! I never wonder with these girls if what they are saying out of their mouths is really genuine I never have to wonder about there real feelings for me or have to second guess my trust level. My favorite part about them is they don't gossip!! How hard is that to find!! I am so blessed to have heart friends and these girls are right up there!
They planned with Frank to kidnap me and take me on a real birthday party. They came on 12 days after my birthday so I never suspected any of it. Frank told me on Wednesday morning to be ready to go at 6:30 at night oh yeah and this is not a date with him or by myself. That's all he told me. These girls ran inside my house with fun sunglasses and shiny rings and took me in the car. We each wore 10 rings that added up to 30! They made me wear a tiara and took me to a restaurant by the water so nice! There was an Irish band there that sung happy birthday!
They baked me a brownie cake, bought special straws to drink from and bought 30 M&Ms my favorite candy! We went to the movies in glow in the dark necklaces we watched 17 again (so cute). My favorite part, and this may be so silly but I loved giving those special necklaces to my BFFs growing up, do you remember those? Well I got one from these girlie's how special. Dena and Amanda you really bring such joy to me Thank you for this night, I love you!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

so glad you had a nice girlfriend night!

xoxo

Eryn said...

Thanks for making me your facebook friend! love your blog...I LOVE the name Ruby, it was in my top 2 for our baby girl to be! (we chose Lucy)

Eryn Kesler

Eryn said...

Thanks for making me your facebook friend! love your blog...I LOVE the name Ruby, it was in my top 2 for our baby girl to be! (we chose Lucy)

Eryn Kesler

The Tulloss Family said...

That's awesome Natalie. What a blessing to have such genuine and fun friends.

Lindsey said...

What a blessing to have two bff's! It makes me smile to see you treated with such love Nat!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!