Sunday, April 19, 2009

Date nights...



Lately the boys and I have had date nights on the calender, I feel like each of my kids need some special uninterrupted one on one with me, even if its just once a month! They both gleam from this special time and really just enjoy the special attention. The other night it was my son Aidan's turn. I could not find him when it was time to go and then I realized why. He was in our bathroom combing his hair and adding ''man juice'' (dads cologne) on. He came running out the door and I pretended to be doing something else. He said to me '' mom smell me don't I smell like a man, now we can go on our date!'' sweety- heart! I have a budget for our dates a whooping 5 bucks, that covers a tea for mom and hot coco and a cookie and endless book reading at Barnes and Nobles. One day the will have their own date nights with a special girl but its a long time from 30 for them ;)!!

3 comments:

Jodie Howerton said...

TOO, too cute. Honestly, you are one AMAZING MOTHER! I hope the "man-juice" didn't cause any serious sneezing.... :)

The Tulloss Family said...

That's so sweet. I love the cologne.

Heckert's Highway said...

Oh Sweetie boy!!! He is just way too cute!!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!