Friday, April 24, 2009

Charity Water Birthday

Patrick and Dawn these sweet friends soon take off to be missionaries Patrick to China and Dawn to Turkey.
Sweet friends Lisa and Tammy



My Besties Dena and Amanda
Fawn and Brent


Friends Jenn and Emily
Frank and I hosted a Charity Water cheese and wine party for my 30th we raised $650 that will go to building wells in Ethiopia! Not bad for a few friends!
I forgot to take pictures so some of my guest left before sweet Dawn pulled out the camera. It was a fun night thank you all who were able to come being the night before Easter I loved celebration with you and thanks for listening to my heart on Charity Water. If you have never heard of Charity Water you can read about it here.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

it was such a fun night!

xoxo

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!