Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Teabo Tribe Tuesdays: Pirate Night RrRRRR!

Ye ready Scallywag!
I bought nothing for the props just our own fun stuff!
You cant see but three legged willy does have a peg leg, no joke! It even makes the thump like Hook on Peter pan!


''Octopus'' (turkey dog) on Pirate Booty no less!
Finger food no utensils allowed at this pirates table!
Shark Grog: I froze Cranberry Juice in ice cube containers and in the pitcher I have ''grog'' Hansen's Lime Soda. The kids thought I cut up a shark and I am serving it to them....rrrr I am a terrible Pirate mom!
Ferocious Frank walked the plank!
Jolly Ranger Josiah walked the plank
Aidan walking the plank
Three legged Willie walking the plank
Rascal Ruby walked the plank!


I don't know why I didn't catch this till now, but my son has a butter knife in his hand...hellO!


Ah yes tats!!!
Tried capturing a family shot....umm next time maybe.
This is us closing our eyes to the kissing part of the Pirates of the Caribbean. YUCK!

RRR this night was RRrrreal fun! First things first we gave each other pirate names. I was Nasty Natalie and the other names I have posted up above. We talked like a pirate I did have to do some research but the kids thought this was awesome when I opened the door to them after school and said ''Get Ye self's inside yer scallywag dogs!'', etc. they could not stop giggling! Ruby even added the RRRR! We then had the first pirate call of duty walking the plank, as you can see everyone did it! Ahh Spin the bottle was next, this is where we took turns making each other dare things such as ''I dare you to hop on one leg 10 times'', and when it landed on us they got to choose, very interesting. We had some pirate grub, and listened to the soundtrack of Pirates of the Caribbean during out night. Then the scavenger hunt but of course leading us to the treasure the got to see Pirates of the Caribbean and of course loved it.

5 comments:

Kelly McPherson said...

This is delightful! I love the pirate names and the fun times. You're amazing Natalie. Really! I want to be like you when I grow up. Oh wait, we're practically the same age.

Jennifer Meysenburg said...

Another amazing evening for your family!!! They will always remember Tuesday nights!!! Lots of love to you!

Lindsey said...

You guys are RAD!

Our journey said...

I want to be a Teabo! Looks like so much fun!

Jodie Howerton said...

you are the funnest mom I know!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!