Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I heart Pike Place Market

v





I had the great opportunity to go to Pike Place this past Sunday with my sister. Its one of my favorite places in all of Washington, I love the smell (yes the stinky fish smell) the food, the music the cameras on the tourist, its full of culture and beauty. I like to do what I call taste of Pike Place where you but small treats from different vendors and call it lunch! My recommendation a Piroshky for Piroshky at the Russian deli across the market, delish!I love the colors of the fresh produce I brought my reusable bag to buy some of these delicious greens. I also found a vendor with fresh pasta looks so scrumptious! We ended our day at my two favorite grocery stores the one that I really cant afford to buy from but love to look at Wholefoods and my other fav Trader Joes. I kid you not we were at Wholefoods market for 2 hours all I spent there was 20 bucks. Grocery shopping without kids is a luxury folks!

No comments:

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!