Saturday, January 3, 2009

New year New Resolutions

I have had a blast spending three weeks with my family, doing nothing just enjoying each other laughing, dis fussing fights between brothers, picking up Lego's, falling for my dog again (I have had a rough patch with him, now I love him!) Its been so nice to just be and not have to drive really anywhere. My tribe is so much fun, I don't believe there is ever a moment where someone is not laughing, crying, yelling, hitting and teasing (working on this one constantly!)
Just a few days ago against the will of my dear children I wanted to sit down and have a family meeting to discuss our new goals this year. Can you tell I am a middle child I like to keep the gathering and unity in my household. These are the ones we came up with:
1. More outdoor activities: fishing, camping, hiking, walking, swimming, biking
2. More indoor activities: baking, building, and more family time
3. Start volunteering within the community

We got to number three before there was whining and teasing, and time for bed :) We are at a good start 2009 here we are! Raise your hand if you though we would have flying cars by now, I know for real, I am so disappointed with back the future.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Those are good resolutions!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!